MUNTERS GROUP INTERIM REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2018
Strong net sales growth and increased earnings
Second quarter 2018
- Order intake decreased by 18% to SEKm 1,826 (2,234). The corresponding period last year included two Data Center orders with a combined value of SEKm 507.
- Net sales increased by 13% to SEKm 1,939 (1,723).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 19% to SEKm 170 (143).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 11% to SEKm 211 (190), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 10.9% (11.0).
- Net income was SEKm 122 (11).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm 39 (86).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.64 (0.11).
- Order intake decreased by 11% to SEKm 3,461 (3,888).
- Net sales increased by 9% to SEKm 3,539 (3,242).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 13% to SEKm 247 (218).
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 3% to SEKm 326 (337), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 9.2% (10.4).
- Net income amounted to SEKm 164 (-30).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm 38 (66).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.86 (-0.52).
Presentation / Audiocast / Telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held 18 July 09.00 CET. CEO John Peter Leesi and CFO Jonas Ågrup will present and comment on the second quarter and January-June 2018 report.
Details for the telephone conference;
SE: +46 8 503 365 63
UK: +44 203 008 98 03
US: +1 855 831 5947
The presentation can also be followed via webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/10792
For further information, please contact:
John Peter Leesi, CEO Munters Group
Phone: +46 8 626 63 01
John Womack, Investor Relations
Phone: +46 706 782 499
This information is information that Munters Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 18 July 2018.
Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,900 employees (including temps.) carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters reports annual net sales above 6,6 billion SEK. For more information, please visit www.munters.com