MUNTERS FIRST QUARTER REPORT 2018
Solid organic net sales growth
First quarter 2018
- Order intake decreased by 1% to SEKm 1,635 (1,654) and increased by 2% organically. No large order signed within Data Centers in the quarter.
- Net sales increased by 5% to SEKm 1,601 (1,519) while the organic growth was 7%.
- The order backlog increased by 26% to SEKm 2,516 (1,998).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 2% to SEKm 76 (75).
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 22% to SEKm 115 (147), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.2% (9.7).
- Net income was SEKm 42 (-41).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm -0 (-20).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 0.22 (-2.33).
Presentation / Audiocast / Telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held 26 April 09.00 CET. CEO John Peter Leesi and CFO Jonas Ågrup will present and comment on the report for the first quarter 2018.
Details for the telephone conference;
SE: +46 856 642 697
UK: +44 203 008 9803
US: +1 855 831 5947
The presentation can also be followed via webcast: https://financialhearings.com/event/10791
For further information, please contact:
John Peter Leesi, CEO Munters Group
Phone: +46 8 626 63 01
John Womack, Investor Relations
Phone: +46 706 782 499
This information is information that Munters Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 26 April 2018.
Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,900 employees (including temps.) carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters reports annual net sales above 6,6 billion SEK. For more information, please visit www.munters.com