Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa
Dehumidifiers / Stand alone dehumidifiers
- Requires minimal floor area
- Unique plastic rotor casing 100 % corrosion resistance
- Dehumidifies efficient down to -20ºC
- Dehumidifies to low dewpoint
- Interchangeable front and back panels - easier to install
- Hours run counter
- Humidity control system
- Stainless steel sheet metal casing
- Modern Climatix control system
The ML690 desiccant dehumidifier is designed to efficiently dehumidify in low moisture applications. Features include an internally sealed rotor unit, corrosion-resistant casing design, providing a precise balance for dehumidification, reactivation, and heat recovery airflows. The durable Aluzink® frame and access panels are ergonomically designed, allowing simple installation and maintenance.
The electrical control system conforms to EN 60204 (IEC204) standards. The electrical components are mounted on busbars and are constructed of halogen-free plastic. The electrical system is designed for up to 690V and 60º C. ML Series dehumidifiers conform to both harmonised European Standards and to CE marking specifications.