Training, developing the competence of your most valuable asset
Munters is deeply committed to high-end solution and that commitment shows in every product we sell. But that doesn't take your people out of the mix. With the right training, your workforce can take your business to a whole new level. Your team will be able to detect malfunctions faster, minimize downtime, improve product quality, work more efficiently and much more.
- Ensuring the competence level needed for operating and basic maintenance
- Securing safety for staff and equipment
- Reducing cost and waste due to quality problems
Munters Technology Training
The comprehensive three-day course covers psychrometrics, moisture load calculations, methods of moisture removal, sizing and design of dehumidification systems and/or DOAS or energy recovery systems, and also an intense review of common applications for Munters technology. The Munters Technology Training Course is designed for engineers and end-users that need fundamental education on psychrometrics and moisture calculations, or simply a better understanding of Munters technology and equipment.
- The different elements of a psychrometric chart and how they interact
- Types of heat exchangers and the associated variables that drive performance
- Available methods of dehumidification including cooling-based, direct expansion, chilled water, cool-reheat and desiccant
- Munters technologies advantages and limitations
- The sources of moisture loads and associated calculations
- Common applications for Munters technology and how it is applied
- How to optimize system performance
- Controls for Munters equipment
Munters instructors utilize industry recognized tools and reference materials to create an interactive learning experience tailored to address the interests of the class. Conducting the seminars at Munters manufacturing facilities provides students a “hands-on” learning environment not available anywhere else in the world.
Munters Maintenance Training for Data Centers
Munters offers a range of training courses with an effective mix of hand-on and theoretical training. Training programs are focused on our Data Center Solutions. We also run scheduled open courses, and can offer tailor-made training if you let us know your specific training needs.
Munters Maintenance Training for Process Industry
Munters offers a range of training courses with an effective mix of hands-on and theoretical training. Process Industry Training programs are focused on Dehumidification applications. We also run scheduled open courses, and can offer tailor-made training if you let us know your specific training needs.