Startup and Commissioning
All Munters equipment leaves our factories only after an extensive test procedure. A natural continuation is to have Munters’ qualified service team startup the equipment on site. We produce a performance values report documenting ambient conditions and all inlet and outlet parameters. We then compare that with how the machine should run on such a day using performance calculation software.
Startup, commissioning support and guaranteed performance of your new Munters air handling systems
Watch our movie on Munters' Start up Services.
Click on the picture to start the movie
- Highly professional startup including optimal control settings
- Warranty validation
- Optimized energy consumption
- Report with all default set-up values
- Advice regarding scheduled maintenance
- Training of on-site operators
- Guaranteed Performance
- Optimal control settings
- Check of unit installation and advice for corrections.
As every company is unique, we tailor the solution to your specific needs. These are, however, the basic components for a Startup Service.
- Establish best practices
- Optimize your security spare parts stock
- Reinforce staff competence
- Basic operation training to secure operational performance
- Validate the equipment performance
- We produce a performance values report documenting ambient conditions and all inlet and outlet parameters, we compare that with how the machine should run on such a day using performance calculation software.
- Reliable equipment performance
- Staff competence
- Prevention of losses in your production
- Stable end-product quality
Commissioning Support/Guaranteed Performance
To guarantee Investment performance, Companies can use an independent party to verify that Munters Sequence of Operation is followed, that the faults and warnings are operating per documentation and that the machine is performing in accordance with that rated. Munters engineers can support that process.
- Secured Performance
- Validation by 3rd party