에서 사용 가능합니다.
China, Korea, Australia, India, Thailand, Singapore
팬 및 광 필터 / 광 필터
LF24 Light filter
LF Light Filters
- Housing frame made of strong precoated and galvanised sheet-steel
- Vanes made of high resistance polypropylene with UV protection
- Simple and easy installation
- Special clips supplied for easy coupling with Euroemme® fan housing. Only one person is needed to mount or to remove the light filter
- Special design of vertical plastic vane media with reduced pressure drop
- Air passing through the vertical vanes ensures a self-cleaning feature
- A unique light reduction performance coupled with low pressure drop. Light reduction, from exterior lux values of 7,000 lux, to interior values of 0.04 lux, with a corresponding pressure drop of 2.5 Pa at an air velocity of 1.5 m/s
- Every light filter package is individually checked for quality
A light filter is the ideal equipment required to reduce the light ingress through air stream passages. A typical example is the poultry industry. In order to obtain optimal breeder-bird performance in pullet houses, both light intensity and the number of light hours each day must be precisely controlled. By controlling lighting it is possible for breeder birds to reach sexual maturity at the optimal time and therefore to stimulate the beginning of egg-production. LF light filter is constructed of high grade polypropylene resistant to wear and tear, ultra violet rays from the sun, as well as the strong high-pressure washers used in farm cleaning techniques. The square frame housing the light filter vanes or media is made of a strong epoxy pre-coated and galvanized sheet-steel. Special designed clips provided with each kit, allow the mounting of a light filter directly onto a Euroemme® fan, on the suction side of the fan, as a perfect match in air-flow, efficiency and light lux reduction. To improve aerodynamic efficiency and reduce pressure losses the light filter design has been developed in Munters' R&D lab. The test chamber has been built according to ANSI/AMCA 210-85 Figure 15 specifications. Construction details and airtightness have been verified by personnel of the BESS Lab at the Agricultural Engineering Dept, University of Illinois – USA.