Munters CPD seminars provide the ideal opportunity to gain an understanding of humidity theory from the global leaders in energy efficient air treatment.
Accredited by CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers), these popular CPD seminars are held at participants' own premises for groups of up to 20 people at your convenience (larger events can be held upon request). Usually the best time is over lunch and with our Lunch & Learn seminar - we'll even provide lunch for you!
A Typical Agenda
- Dehumidification, humidification and/or evaporative cooling (data centres) theory
- Methods of relative humidity control, its benefits and case study examples
- Introduction to the Psychrometric chart
- Calculating moisture loads
- Energy savings and controls
- Industry and application case study examples - tailored to your industry (where applicable)
Our seminars are perfectConsultants, Architects, Mechanical and Building Services Engineers as well as end users and industry professionals - tailored to suit each individual.
Examples of Application
- Cold storage
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Food applications
- General storage
- Spray drying
- Bulk powders
- Protection of building & Assets
- Data Centres
To find out more email email@example.com or call 01480 410211.
NEW - Our CPD Seminars now include humidification and evaporative cooling technologies as well as dehumidification, providing a complete air treatment learning experience.
Industries we serve