Erhitzer / indirekte Lufterhitzer
GFn85 indirect air heater
GFn air heaters
- Dedicated for AgHort applications i.e. poultry and greenhouse
- Unique frame design for convenient handling, transportation and installation
- Ergonomic design for comfortable maintenance and full accessibility
- IP55 enclosure of critical components e.g. electrical control box, electric motor
- Predisposed 5 poles plug socket for farm controller or room thermostat connection
- Corrosion resistant as housing components are made in Munters Protect or stainless steel AISI 430 and combustion chamber made in stainless steel AISI 430
- Safe design with photoelectric flame monitoring and overheating thermostat (airflow switch not needed)
- Suitable for a wide variety of fuels i.e diesel oil (not bio-diesel) and winter diesel
In AgHort, ideal climatic environment is essential as it influences productivity and health of livestock animals and plant growth. Heating and ventilation are important factors for accurate control of climatic environment in poultry housing or greenhouses. Indoor temperature, humidity and CO2 content are key elements and play a crucial role in achieving perfect climate. The GFn has been especially designed for such purpose, covering a wide range of applications like poultry and greenhouses. The GFn is an indirect fired heater featuring a closed combustion chamber, ensuring that combustion by-products, water vapors and CO2 are released outside, without altering nor affecting the climate inside and, ultimately, the growth of the animals or plants.
The design of GFn is based on innovative concept, introducing an unique modular frame for convenient handling, efficient transportation and user-friendly installation. The housing allows full access and comfortable maintenance, even in hanging position. The GFn can be automatically operated via farm controller or room thermostat. Resistance to dirt, dust and moisture has been a key objective in the selection of components, so housing components are made in Munters Protect or stainless steel AISI 430 and combustion chamber made in stainless steel. In conclusion, by using the GFn, every farmer will get closer towards achieving the ideal climatic environment with the right balance between performance, efficiency and budget.