Munters is a global leader and premium partner in energy efficient air treatment solutions. Using innovative technologies, our expert engineers create the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries with the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, manufacturing and sales are carried out in 30 countries by around 3,500 employees. Munters reports annual net sales in the region of SEK 6 billion and is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.
Your Perfect Climate
Munters' vision is to be a globally leading supplier of energy efficient solutions for air treatment and climate control technologies.
Facts and Figures
- Global presence with sales and manufacturing in 30 markets
- About SEK 6 billion in annual net sales
- Around 3,500 employees
- 17 manufacturing plants, 7 smaller assembly hubs, and 55 sales and service centers
- Installed base of more than 300,000 air treatment systems
- Owned by private equity partner Nordic Capital Fund VII