K dispozici v
Mexico, Brazil, China, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Denmark, Korea, France, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Thailand, Turkey, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, U.A.E., Singapore
Fans & light filters / Extraction Fans
Euroemme® EM50, Exhaust fan
- Fan housing and venturi made of the corrosion resistant material Munters Protect
- Central hub and v-belt pulley are made from die-cast aluminium, with reinforced ribs for prolonged lifetime.
- Each motor is individually tested for 100% quality control
- Family member of the time proven Euroemme® fan range
- Patented centrifugal system permits an energy efficient solution
- Shutter bearings are maintenance free
EM50n is a further development of the well-recognized and proven EM50 and is the ideal exhaust fan whenever extra high airflow capacity is required. The unique propeller design is self-cleaning and allows the highest efficiency to be reached, features which characterize the high quality and excellent performance E-line product segment.
The square fan housing and air conveyor (venturi) are made of a strong galvanised sheet-steel. The 6-blade propeller is statically and dynamically balanced for low noise and low vibration. The propeller is available in stainless steel, galvanised steel and precoated galvanised steel. The v-belt pulley attached to the propeller is made of die-cast aluminium, with reinforced ribs which will increase strength.
To improve aerodynamic efficiency, the fan has been developed in Munters R&D lab. The test chamber has been built according to ANSI/AMCA 210-85 Figure 15 specifications. Construction details and air tightness have been verified by personnel of the BESS Lab at the Agricultural Engineering Department, University of Illinois – USA. All declared values in this leaflet are measured and certified by BESS Lab (test #02333 and #02332).
- Technická specifikace
- Ke stažení