Munters compensation principles are defined to ensure you are appropriately and fairly rewarded for the work you do. We believe in:
- A total compensation approach, acknowledging all elements that you get in return for your work
- Transparency in how compensation is determined and offered to ensure a fair process for everyone
- Alignment between performance and compensation: Clarity on how you can impact your compensation
- A market linked compensation: We regularly benchmark our offering with the external market to ensure we are aligned
- Gender neutral compensation: Gender can never be a factor impacting compensation decisions
Munters recognises the importance of achieving a work-life balance to reset and recuperate. Therefore Munters offers employees paid time off for annual leave and public holidays in consideration of local legislation, collective agreements and other governing regulations.