Değişken Sıcaklık & Nem kontrolü / Tam Klima Santralleri
- Efficient temperature control
- Humidity control hygenic and energy recovery options
- Hot water, steam, cold water and freon coils
- High indoor comfort
- Low life cycle costs
- Self-supported smooth panels
- Fire resistant classification
- Stainless steel options
This is a first class range of air treatment systems, which are constructed with self-supporting smooth panels.
The standard exterior panel with finished with coating RAL7035, galvanized steel sheet 10/10mm. Mineral wool, 70-kg/m3 density with fire class M0.
• Interior panel coating is RAL7035, galvanized steel sheet 10/10mm. Panel options of stainless steel / coated steel, other options on request.
• Panels are 50mm thick, assembled via internal and external bolts, with a finishing cap to protect external bolts.
• This system allows demounting of the system panels.
• No cold bridges.
• The floor can be sloped drain pan or standard panel.
• Access doors or panels allow entry to the system or technical corridors can be provided.
• Easy cleaning, satisfies hygenic requirements.
Classification: Air tightness:class L2, optional L1.
Thermal transmittance: T2
Thermal bridging factor: TB2.
Mechanical strength D1.
Air treatment flows are between 1000 and 100,000 m3/h.
Compliance Documentation: Directive 2009/125/EC
The Operating Manual provides guidance on the identification of the parts of the unit and any specific assembly instructions. Further instructions specific to configured solutions will be supplied in the technical folder with the unit.