Droppavskiljare / Droppavskiljare
DH 4200 Droplet separator profile
- High separation efficiency
- Specifically designed for high liquid volume
- Corrosion resistant
- Low maintenance cost due to simple operating principle and long lifetime
- Wide face velocity range
- Tailor made lengths available
- Wide range of assembly profiles available
- In house ISO 9001 certified manufacturing
DH™ 4200 droplet separator profile when assembled into units forms a vane type separator for horizontal flow specially design for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications. The streamlined profiles with multiple bends ensure high liquid loads combined with high separation efficiencies.
The profile is produced in talcum reinforced polypropylene. It can therefore be utilised in a wide range of processes under different operating conditions. DH 4200 droplet separator profile can be supplied as standard 6 metre long profiles or in tailor made lengths that are shorter than 6 metres.
Assembly profiles ensure the correct pitch between single vanes. They also increase the stability of the assembled mist eliminator by far. DH 4200 droplet separator profile is designed for use mainly after spray humidifiers and air intakes. The profile is suitable for use at face velocities between 1 and 4 m/s.