Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa
Dehumidifiers / Osuszacze standardowe
- Specially developed for cold store installation
- Automatic defrosting function
- Increased efficiency of evaporators
- Safer cold stores - no slippery floors
- Reduced need for defrosting cold store
- No ice on products - secure the quality
- Less mechanical failures - reduced maintenance costs
- Stainless steel casing
By installing an IceDry® dehumidifier inside the cold store a frost free cold store can now be a reality. An airlock is no longer needed.
When IceDry is installed, accumulated ice and frost will gradually evaporate until the store is completely free from ice and frost.
IceDry is the only dehumidifier that has been developed especially for installation inside a cold store. The tough, cold environment demands new and special features created with the sole purpose of ensuring that the unit runs reliably and energy efficient. One example is the automatic defrosting function.
IceDry needs only a few metres of ducting around it. Reactivation air is taken from the room next to the cold store.
The control panel is placed outside the cold store. As soon as the unit is connected to power and switched on it will start to reduce ice and snow.
There is also a special reactivation fan in an insulated fan box supplied with a heating cable.