デシカント空調機・システムユニット / デシカント空調機・システムユニット
DryCool™ Rental 6000
- Rugged and long lasting construction compared to foam panel systems
- Durable construction designed to withstand frequent movement and transportation
- 30 - 40% less energy consumption than cooling DX systems
- Achieves low dew points, 40 - 45°F
- Delivers space neutral air temperatures, improving controlled space comfort
Munters DryCool™ Rental Series provides the rental industry with an energy efficient advancement in dehumidification. The design combines cooling and desiccant dehumidification technologies in one package, utilizing the waste heat from the cooling cycle to reactivate the desiccant wheel. This unique, patented feature allows effective temporary control of buildings, enclosures and industrial structures for condensation and corrosion control, as well as, temporary climate control and aggressive structural drying.
Designed specifically for the rental industry, these units are reliable and durable, built to withstand frequent transportation, and will out-perform all other technologies with less energy and comfortable outlet temperatures.