Fans & light filters / Extraction Fans
EC52 with Munters Drive
EC Extraction Fans
- High airflow and high efficiency
- Fan housing, cone and venturi made of the corrosion resistant material Munters Protect
- Special cone design for optimal use of installation space (EC52)
- Patent pending shutter opening device (EC52)
- Each motor is individually tested for 100% quality control
- Optional belt-tensioner available for increased v-belt lifetime and reduced maintenance
- Optional 4 shaped cone sectors (EC52)
By installing the high efficiency EC motor known as ‘Munters Drive’ on the Euroemme® EC52 cone fans Munters has reached the highest level of efficiency and air flow.
The electric motor Munters Drive bases its operating principle on Electronically Commutated technology (EC) and represents the latest solution in high efficiency electric motor, offering high performance and low energy consumption. This revolutionary motor, which runs cool and quiet, offers up to a 60%
reduction in electrical usage and it is maintenance free, helping to save money and gain efficiency in the agricultural ventilation systems.
The fan design is based on the long experience that Munters has in the ventilation field, it has a square strong housing made in steel with Munters Protect coating, a discharge cone with optimized shape offering ease to assemble and high performance advantages. The shutter, made all in metal, is operated
by a gear motor which makes the opening and closing of the blades not related to the flow of the air or the revolution of the propeller.
The EC52 with Munters Drive fan has been designed, tested and developed in the Munters R&D lab, while the performances were confirmed by tests performed in BESS Lab at the Agricultural Engineering Department of University of Illinois – USA.