Dehumidifiers / Stand alone dehumidifiers
Munters IceDry has been specially designed for installation in cold stores and to freezer systems. Food Tec and Health & safety Award-winning system.
Ice and snow build up on cold store ceilings, walls and floors has the potential to cause unsafe working conditions especially on uneven floors where fork lift trucks carry loads at speed. The reduced visibility from fog increases loading and unloading times, and ice on evaporators can lead to increased frequency of defrosts and additional maintenance. The build up of ice and frost on packaging can make cardboard boxes collapse, affecting product quality, and prevent barcode scanners from working correctly .
Munters IceDry® alleviates all these issues by dehumidifying the incoming air from inside the cold store and removing high moisture levels which cause condensation, which at these sub-zero temperatures quickly turn to frost and ice.
- Specially developed for cold store installation
- Automatic defrosting function
- Increased efficiency of evaporators
- Safer cold stores - no slippery floors
- Reduced need for defrosting cold store
- No ice on products - secure the quality
- Less mechanical failures - reduced maintenance costs
Comparing products in IceDry®
|IceDry Brochure||5.6 MB|