Coolers & Humidifiers / Gutters
WDP Water distribution system
WDP Water Distribution system
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Flexible positioning of the water supply and discharge
- Resistant to corrosion (stainless steel 304, epoxy pre-coated galvanised steel)
- Designed to ensure an even wetting of the entire pad wall
- Stabilisation of the pad wall
- Fits any size of pad in height and width
- Available as complete system with all fitting parts
- Gutter supporting brackets
WDP is a complete water supply and drainage system for wetting of evaporative cooling pad walls. The complete system includes gutter system, water tank, water pump, water supply and rainage kit, pad wall stabilisation and ending kit. The WDP system has been specially designed to ensure even wetting of the CELdek® evaporative cooling pad, continuous water recirculation and mechanical stabilisation of the pad wall.
The WDP system has a modular design, which allows for high flexibility in matching desired length of the pad wall (usually a multiple of standard pad width – 600 mm). The pressurised water is supplied at the top of the CELdek evaporative cooling pad via a distribution header. The distribution header has small calibrated holes orientated upwards. This design feature prevents the clogging and thus ensures efficient water distribution over the entire wall. This is true even in cases where the evaporative cooling pads are not perfectly horizontally aligned, for example due to ground movements.