Combined Temperature & Humidity Control / Munters climate control
Natural Center / Natural Master
Farm Series controls
- Versatile family of controllers
- Relays and variable speed outputs (Farm Hand)
- Temperature and RH readings and control (Farm Hand)
- Ideal for step control of ventilation (Farm Hand)
- Economical solution for sophisticated climate control of many small rooms in close proximity (Farm Master/Farm Center)
- Extensive user interface on FarmCenter
- Full function controller (Farm Master/Farm Center)
- Extensive control of many functions within one structure (FarmPro)
Munters advanced Natural Center and Natural Master climate controllers are two innovative products that work together to facilitate ease of operation and trouble free climate control.
The user-friendly Munters solution is based on an inclusive system, in which one central server – Natural Center controls high-performance Natural Master control units which can be installed in the different areas of the facility. Up to 10 Master units can be connected to 1 Center unit.
By choosing the Natural Center and Natural Master control system, you obtain a wide range of monitoring options and automated ventilation adjustments in accordance with your requirements. By ensuring ideal natural ventilation for your barn/stable, you greatly increase the livestock welfare and thereby your production yield. Munters Natural Center and Natural Master controllers provides an excellent combination of ventilation control, adjustment and monitoring and forms an integral part of the natural ventilation for livestock stables and milking parlours.
Rugged and weather proof control boxes are designed for fast access to adjust ventilation and offers user friendly interface menu for the operator.