Brazil, Mexico, China, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Denmark, Korea, France, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Thailand, Turkey, Portugal, Japan, Poland, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, U.A.E., Canada, Singapore, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, CY, Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Serbia and Montenegro (Former), New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, SZ, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Indonesia, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Serbia
Air Intakes / Air Inlets / Attic Inlets
IS attic inlets
IS attic inlets
IS air inlets are designed to be used as ceiling or roof inlets in livestock structures. The patented Star Diffuser ensures that the incoming air stream is accurately controlled and radially distributed to create a uniform climate inside the structure.
- Patented “Star diffuser” system ensures correct quantity and direction of incoming air
- Air circulator to be placed under the diffuser available as accessory
- Manufactured in durable white or black smooth and anti-soiling polyethylene
- Reduced shipping volumes and easy installation
- Different models for adaptation to most buildings. Multiflex roof flashing for fitting to any slope between 12 and 25 degrees.
- Two available diameters, 600mm and 800mm and option for use without the top section to draw air from the loft space
- Integral wire mesh preventing wild animal entry
- Solid top cover and slots at the bottom of the cone ensure rainwater protection