Inlet Air Treatment
Mist Elimination keeps the air conditioning system dry.
Mist eliminators remove the rain from the incoming fresh air before entering the air handling unit. This keeps the prefilters dry and it avoids the increase of pressure loss caused by wet filters.
Behind air coolers mist eliminators remove the condensed water and avoid the presence of water in the duct. The presence of water causes corrosion and facilitates the growth of bacteria and mildew. Air handling units that humidify the air using the spray technology use mist eliminators to remove the smaller droplets from the spray nozzles.
Munters Mist Eliminators avoid such scenarios and can be easily fitted into any air handling unit.
- High separation efficiency
- Very low pressure drop leading to lower operating costs
- Corrosion resistant
- Simple installation
- Low maintenance cost due to simple operating principle and long lifetime
- Wide face velocity range
- Tailor made sizes and designs
- Customized colours for aluminium separators
- Wide range of highest quality material
- In house ISO 9001 certified manufacturing