Kølere & Befugtere
- Ensure turbines operate efficiently - whatever the climate
- Reduce or eliminate the need for additional turbines
- Predictable power output at all times
- Run turbines with optimal efficiency
- Easy retrofit and installation
- Increased power output
- Enhanced fuel efficiency
- Short payback
- Direkte evaporativ køling
As the global demand for energy rises, the role that gas turbines play will be more and more important. Gas turbines are convenient, modular and flexible and can address demand for an increased energy baseload capacity. However, rising ambient temperatures have a negative effect on gas turbine power output. With the use of Munters well-established and tested evaporative cooling technologies the effects of ambient temperature on gas turbine output are countered.
These technologies can be applied to newbuilds as well as being retrofitted. Knowing which one will work best for you can be advised by Munters experienced team to provide cost-effective technology that is flexible and without adverse downstream effects such as pressure loss or corrosion.