Kølere & Befugtere / Befugterblokke
CELdek Evaporative Cooling Pad
CELdek series with MIT edg
- Excellent cooling efficiency due to the unique design, manufacturing methods and materials used
- High face velocity allows the air to travel through the pad without water droplet carryover
- Low pressure drop allows the high velocity air to travel through the pad without significant resistance
- Self-cleaning design due to steeper angle of unequal flute design, flushing dirt and debris from the surface of the pad
- Simple to maintain due to the fact that in most cases, routine maintenance can be performed while systems still are operating
CELdek evaporative cooling pads are designed to provide maximum cooling, low pressure drop and years of reliable service. It is made from specifically engineered cellulose paper that is chemically treated to resist deterioration and meets the UL Environmental GREENGUARD GOLD certifications emission standards, improving the indoor air quality for both humans and livestock.
Thew cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling. This unique design also functions to continually direct more water to the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtiest and the most intense evaporation occurs.Our cross fluted, unequal angle pad design promotes the beneficial mixing of air and water for optimum cooling. This unique design also helps to continually direct more water to the air entering face of the pad, where the air is the hottest, driest, dirtiest and where most intense evaporation occurs. MI-T-edg by Munters is a tough and resilient optional edge treatment applied to the air entering face of the CELdek pad. It has been formulated to withstand repeated cleaning without damaging the pad. MI-T-edg is nonporous and quick drying edge treatment. It prevents algae and minerals from anchoring themselves into the substrate of the pad, so they fall off when dried. It offers protection to the CELdek pads from the damaging effects of severe weather and long term exposure to UV light. MI-T-edg protective edge coating extends the life of the pad over that of non-treated pads. MI-T-Edg is the strongest, most weather resistant edge coating available and is the only edge coating with patented algae resistance.