Luftindtag / Vægindtag
MWI - Munters Wall Inlets
- Optimal flow of fresh air in the house, avoiding drafts and cold air drop on livestock
- Modular design featuring a perfect match between the size of inlet, house design and farmer needs
- Recessed curved door in the wall, properly channels the air jet along the ceiling and avoids air escape out the sides
- Packaging - unassembled 6pcs. per box, optimizes shipping volume and lowers freight cost
- Quick user-friendly assembly due to distinctive design, without added parts
- Hygienic-friendly due to the smart design and smooth surface ﬁ nish
- Top quality durable PVC and PP materials, UV stabilized
- Air sealing gaskets at the top and sides to avoid air leakage in closed position
In agriculture, ideal climate is essential as it impacts production and health of animals. Controlled fresh air entry, air temperature according to the weight are the main factors in achieving the perfect climate.
The MWI has been engineered and designed to bring fresh air into the house without exposing the animals to cold air drafts. This is made possible with the MWI’s geometrical shape, that properly channels the incoming fresh air along the ceiling, to mix before it reaches the animals.
The MWI is ideally design for installations in the house walls. Highly ﬂ exible and versatile application, the inlet can be tailored to the building of any size with two available width dimensions and 2 available heights. The framing system and curved door are manufactured from a combinationof UV resistant PVC and PP materials oﬀ ering durability. It can be cleaned with a high pressure washer. For bio-security reasons, an integrated galvanized metal guard is provided, preventing unwanted entry into the house. By using the MWI, every farmer will get closer towards achieving the perfect climate with the right balance between performance, eﬃ ciency and budget.