Product launch: EC52 with Munters Drive
Reaching the highest level of efficiency with the all new EC52 with Munters Drive
The EC52 with Munters Drive bases its operating principle on Electronically Commutated technology (EC) and it represents the latest solution in high efficiency electric motor, offering high performance and low energy consumption. The revolutionary electric motor, which runs at low temperature, offers up to 60% reduction in electrical usage and it is maintenance free, which helps saving money and gaining efficiency in the agricultural ventilation systems.
The fan design is based on the long experience that Munters has in the ventilation field, it has a square strong housing made in steel with Munters Protect coating, a discharge cone with optimized shape offering easy assembly and high performance advantages. The shutter, made all in metal, is operated by a gear motor which makes the opening and closing of the blades not related to the flow of the air or the revolution of the propeller.
Here are the major advantages of the new fan:
- Maintenance free: no belts to tension or replace
- Soft start for eliminating energy spikes during start up
- Variable speed for providing a wide range of air flow with excellent efficiency values
- Shutter operated by gear motor: opening not linked to air flow or propeller spin
- Ideal fan for minimum ventilation applications, where the fan is in operation for a long period of time, with the need to deliver a controlled airflow in an efficient way
Learn more by watching the video below: