Aerotech's Curtain Machines use heavy-duty, long travel actuators to operate curtains or air inlet baffles. The 4,000 lb. capacity reduces the number of machines needed for longer buildings. Unique ball bearing screw design delivers 90% of motor's power to cable, providing lower power use and increased reliability. Quality drive motor features internal electric brake for precise positioning of curtains. Built-in header features greaseable needle-bearing pulleys to allow lift cables to exit in any desired direction. Curtain machines can be customized, at the factory, to fit individual needs.
Curtain Machines customized options:
• Internal Double-back: internally doubles travel length
• Fan Limit Switch: adjustable fan override
during curtain machine operation
• Potentiometer Feedback: transmits precise curtain position for use with Aerotech Environmental controls
• Chain& Sprocket: header pulleys are replaced with sprockets and chain to eliminate cable breakage, 1500 lbs maximum capacity
Aerotech's Baffle Machines are used to operate air inlet baffles and vent doors based on open and close signals from a variety of controllers. Quality drive motor features internal electric brake for precise positioning of inlets.
• Aerotech offers a full line of accessories for mounting
• Curtain and Baffle Machines and routing cables in virtually any installation.
• Curtain and Baffle machines can be run by"open" and "close" signals from any of the Aerotech controls.
Contact the Ventilation Systems Experts at Aerotech for more information on the best ventilation system for your project.
1-888-335-0100 or +01-517-676-7070 or
Office located at 4215 Legion Drive Mason, Michigan 48854-1036 USA